Looking for personal growth on your fertility journey?
Join this 5-week support group as we use therapeutic music experiences and conversation to explore and re-frame fertility challenges in a safe space. Topics will include:
- Week 1) Assessing your health: Mind, Body and Spirit
- Week 2) Cultivating spaces for personal awareness
- Week 3) Exploring relationships amidst fertility challenges
- Week 4) Honoring personal grief, growth and generosity
- Week 5) Identifying your path for the future
This series will be led by professional counselor and music therapist Heidi Lengel. Heidi is a pre- and perinatal specialist who focuses on music therapy-assisted fertility treatments and childbirth, therapeutic perinatal bereavement support, and perinatal mood disorders. She is a doubly Certified Birth & Bereavement Doula as well as a passionate maternal mental health advocate.
This group will meet every Tuesday night for 5 weeks from 7pm to 8:30pm
$175 (Payment plans available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.)